Thursday, May 26, 2011

milwaukee portrait photographer | photo 27



A late night, which means my yesterday post happens today. Our evening out was all business, we met with colleagues who are constantly honing their skills. We often converse about our craft, but yesterday we each took a stab at placement and light arrangement with a wonderful and willing couple as models. Eric and Jess hit the mark for me with this pose, he looks rugged and pensive, she looks dreamy. Now that they have gotten their taste of modeling they may be contacting an agency!

Charlie grabbed a shot in the bistro location where we tried to warm ourselves after being outside in the freezing cold. I love the warmth of the light on Jan.

1 comment:

Jan Cleveland said...

Hey Carol and Charlie, What a fun shoot! I LOVE your photos, these are great!! I can't wait to see them all. What a great couple too! (nice job on the indoor lighting Charlie! I don't remember seeing that model--haha)