Saturday, May 21, 2011

milwaukee portrait photographer | photo 22





Not sure If I am on the right number for these photos..Steve correct me if I am wrong. Steve my shooting buddy, from Spottswood photography is also doing the 365 day challenge. No it is not a weight loss program, Steve's in great shape. We are making it a point to shoot for ourselves a picture a day.

Yesterday was a splendid day for shooting, thus I have 4 posted...I just couldn't decide. There was this luscious fog blanketing down town Milwaukee, rolling in off the cold lake in the warm breeze.
We happened to be downtown for a rehearsal so it was fortuitous, that I had not done my shot of the day yet. Let me know which image appeals to YOU!

2 comments:

Steve said...

You're so lucky to catch the fog yesterday. The images look like they came right out of a dream. I believe today is day 25. I think.

Spottswood Photography said...

I love the last shot. Awesome!