Sunday, May 01, 2011

Milwaukee photographer | photo a day-4


Today was a full day, Facets Fashions had a Trunk show here at our home/studio, many of my friends came out in support. Some of them became models for photos, especially those who came with moms.
My photo of the day was created for the daughter of another photographer, the subject, Elizabeth, was kind enough to humor my creative side while we waited for her mom to join us. Since the photo was taken while just having fun I thought it qualified for a photo of the day.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

She's my most willing model! Nice shot.

Jan Cleveland said...

Aw Carol, that's such a beautiful image and what a great surprise tonight!! I wondered what you two were up to. Thank you again for yesterday...we both had a great time at your trunk show and we met some fantastic people!