Friday, April 29, 2011

Milwaukee photographer | photo a day-2



This is the second day of "take a picture a day challenge". I have already decided that my format throughout this assignment will be long and narrow. At the end of the year I will produce a MINI art show by converting the images to Moo Cards, and framing them.

These pictures are not special events, or special places, instead I am celebrating my own surroundings. Today I had an appointment at the clinic, and took the camera along for the ride. I love this grove of trees not far from our studio. They have extra meaning since this is where "Spottswood Photography photographed my son Jon and his wife Alice, last August on their wedding day. Their photography was fit for a KING. Had to say that in order to celebrate the wedding today of Kate and NOT---->Charles, OOOPS!!!! Freudian slip. Prince William

1 comment:

Spottswood Photography said...

Great idea on the MOO cards. That's going to be awesome!