Sunday, May 10, 2009

Milwaukee Wedding Photographers | Laura & Chris

How does this couple spell wedding? F-U-N!!!
The periodic drizzle didn't dampen the spirits of Laura & Chris, everyone rolled with the punches... and the shots of Jägermeister! (which took the place of a champagne toast) Safe travels to you two, enjoy your honeymoon.
Beautiful floral arrangements by Sonya's Rose in Jackson, and many thanks to Bill from Double Platinum DJ Service for a great mix.

Click image to enlarge, and see a slide show of the days events here.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I just want to thank you both, Carol and Charlie, for all you did on Friday and Saturday!! You were great!!! I absolutely love the pictures I have seen so far and have watched the slide show many, many times! We had so much fun with you and I thank you for capturing the day so perfectly. I know Laura and Chris will treasure these photos forever. Maybe I will talk Kevin into getting married again, so we can use you guys!!!! HAhahaha!! ~Tammy